Thursday, February 19, 2009

Revealed: Things I'm suppose to do after stpm

The list started somewhere later September 2008, it was enthusiastically noted and meditated upon at that particular time. However when THE time did come... ... ... ... ... <--dots Anyway, here's the original unedited list

1. Jyu oh Sei
- i cant even remember what that is...
2. Photography frenzy!! - at first i thought it was impossible.. but thanks to Mrs.Ling!!! my toy boy's mom gave me a REALLY GOOD camera.. FOC :D hehehhehehehehehhe
obviously the first specimen was yours truly. Seriously a girl's gotta learn some dignity xD

3. Create own blog layout - im still working on it.. currently looking for opportunities to pose so that i can change my header picture.
4. Learn how to use adobe. - hehehehheheh~ well, you could say i kindda learned abit. I mean, how often do u see hannah with a tail xD

remember this? hehehehe its quite an accomplishment for me. This portrait marks the milestone of my adobe adventures.. unlike my "younger" days all could do was draw a few lines using those ridiculously complicated tools.. however.. sucess is at hand! wakkakaka~ i've always wanted to be a mermaid..
5. Go dating!!! - hormones.. it does things to you
6. Make a mini flash game - im so not into it right now haha
7. Coloredcloud Palace - wtf is that? anime?
8. Write a book - i tried.. but kindda got broed of my own lengthy introductions and my stories always run from the main plot.. besides >.<
instead of writing, i ended up reading :D which was good.

9. lvl to 80@pko - hahaha i gave my weapons away and started a new game :D lvl 85 timmm~ so considered as completed. ro gogo! =.= despite the continuous corruption and endlessness of that seemingly entertaining game, i still play it.
THIS is the definition of lifeless..
yes.. my life currently as it is.. is in the form of a boyish looking act cute girl with a very deadly punch. owh.. which reminds me of my 20million debt to a fellow kind hearted kin.

No comments:

Post a Comment