Thursday, March 26, 2009

I lost it! OMG [random post]

Today
I got kissed by a 6 year old
my first kiss?
shyt


anyway, i was just looking for excuses to post THIS up! gg

In my previous games... i never once made it to greatness.. i always lingered in being mediocre and i feared my nightmares would repeat itself.
Instead of head.. i was vice-editor.
Instead of first, im always second.
Second place, second best, second choice.
Always lingering in being second best.. and im starting to get sick of it.
I know its just a game, but the desire to strive to be the best has never been this hot before. Burning in my chest. Not burning.. more like itching. That comes and goes.
But still.. i feel its nice to feel strong.
Its time to strive for excellence! Time to excell and be not just good but extremely good at everything i do! LoooOOooooong journey but let me mark this day down as the day i make this resolution. Nana GOGO!

ps: I really want to go genting =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment