Saturday, March 7, 2009

MIFF: Fun boredom, Unecessary stres, and Smelly Feet!

My working experience with Miff, is simplified like that.
Basically, working at the IBL, International Buyers Lunge - i get to meet alot of foreigners. Well, statically speaking....
30% of them like to "touch",
20% of them like to "flirt",
40% dont give a damn and 10% is the okay ones
It was a really NEW experience for me, and i find tht i'm kindda good at "layaning" ppl~
Still.. i have also noticed a lot of weakness in my character and personality.. especially my limitations when i'm exhausted...

So, my main job is this....
yeap, i just sit there...and wait.. and wait..and wait.... den.. lunch..den wait....and wait... den..
rm80! *kaching* then go home and lvl. xD

and this...
and THIS too =.=
thts me and Pam..my face look so cacat in this pic =.=
actually.. all the pics i took with pam my face got smthg wrong with it...

my job is mosty just sitting behind a desk and looking beautiful =.=,
OWH.. what a waste of such great talent.. >:)
And this is what Mokky does... poor thing he have to stand for almost 8 hours~
wen chean too... among the gang, i'm probably the one who got the LEAST pay.. nevertheless... my job was easy.. and i didnt do any OT..

mok was "really" working~

chean wasnt, she was just posing :P

:D heheheheheheheheh~ i MADE them pose with
the sign board lol

Hannah: wakakka i have THIS! *shows toursim malaysia golden button*
Daniel: cheh... i have THIS!!!!!!!! *turns around and shows his walkie talkie*
[cheh, sei chai]

Three of us trying to eat the "really hard chicken"

Aside from getting the least pay, despite getting free food.. sitting on the floor and eating was rather depressingly begger-like.. nevertheless, when u have two leng chaiz to pei u, wakkakaka its luxury :p i bet all the girls sitting on the chair were jealous~ gg
The one on the left is Jonathan.. he looks like "the orochimaru guy from nobuta wo produce except Jon's mouth isnt saggy"
does tht make sense? :D

aside from that, i also got to meet people to surveys... PLUS a chance to meet Eric Leong :D SSF!! GOGO!!

this janice la.. take the pic so blury... ROARS... nonetheless, his features are so distinct u'll recognize its him! omg.. i just realized smthg! o.o the only two celebrities tht i have taken photos with are both BALD! wtf?! [remember hariz iskandar?]

Anyhow, i hate it when my leg stinks like... wtf? it STINKS like MAD.. first time in my life i have smelly feet... =.= i always smell good u know... ALWAYS~ dun believe ask chern chiang~

kai wei [daniel's dance gang.. some say he dances BETTER than daniel :P] did u notice how Kai Wei walk? got a very distinct swagger, a dancer's swagger...
me and Poh Yi~ i like this girl... gg

kai wei kacau kacau.. i wanted a pic ALONE with Brain T__T
[Brain draws really well]
And THEN, there was the FLOOD,

PLUS! Alot of funny characters tht i met.. super one of a kind..like the gayish dude whose name is rather weirdish, the blur girl who is so damn blur u juz give up, an english speaking dude who doesnt want to speak english with me, ladies who look older thn they really are[who u lookig at?! look at me for wat?! HOI! stop looking], guys who walk like Daniel Siow Wei Tze...
but nonetheless ...maybe its the coat? ... most ppl are goodlooking to me, just wait till i see them in their lala get-up, THEN onny my opinion will change :P
i'd say 80% of ppl in Miff are goodlooking :D myself included :D xD :D

The IBL Gang: group photo :D
three guys.. seven girls... good for them boys~ eh.. Wiiki go where?
*sings: girls.. around the world.. like the way i rock their
world.. girls... around the world....*

The ESL Gang [Exhibitor Service Centre]
Wiiki and Ren Yi[the gay dude]

Wiiki looks like a korean toy boy without his glasses~
he's got realllLLLlly nice skin >< *envy* Shu Qhing[spell right?] is sooOOoooOo cute lol.. she is a SUPEr blur head.
BLUR TO THE POINT I DONT EVEN WANNA EXPLAIN ANYMORE

He got the Mercedes eyes o.O <---
One day, the few of us had a conversation a couple of minutes before work's off:

Ren Yi:I think the way to play a boy is to know how to kiss.. Kissing is a very important skill
Me: shyt.. i never done tht before, means i got no hope? owh.. really? like how?
Wiiki: u could use ice.
Me: fettish dude =.= huh? ice?
Wiiki: the best is if u pass an ice from ur mouth to ur girlfriend.. and linger till it melts finish
Me: trying really hard to vissualize.. oOOoo
Ren Yi: Sweets oso can...
Shu Qhing: *writes all information on a paper: mind mapping method*
Wiiki: ya..sweets oso can
Ren Yi: chewing gum oso can..
Wiiki: ya...eh wat?!!! yer.. no la
Ren Yi: saliva...
Me: Ice CREAM!
Wikki: ....
Ren Yi: ya ya.. ice cream
Me: wah.. suddenly hungry timm Maybe bak kut teh too o.o omg
*silence*

After tht nobody "choi" me d.. they changed the topic =.=

My GANG group photo :D

tht sei chee kar dunno go where...
yeapppp i GRABBED mok's hand /gg,
he suddenly stiffened... i was like.. lalalala~ *pose*

The rest of the photos are uploaded in my facebook account :D go there grab la~

Fun Facts about Hannah's Miff Experience!

1. I get to ogle at the many leng chaiz SHAMELESSLY
2. My dog peed on my coat on the last day.. so i had to wear another
3. There's someone in there tht sometimes reminds me of someone i really hate..
4. I got told out, Shu Qhing went and simply say tht i thought Jonathan was more "my type of handsome" than Ren Yi, but in truth i told her the exact opposite... [blur case] And Ren Yi confronted me about it! i stammered..and made a fool of myself =.=,
nevertheless i still like Shu Qhing very much haha.. dunno why~
5. My leg stinks so bad.. my sis was having feet phobia [stinks because of THAT heel-socks]
6. I wore grandma shoes for 2/5 of my working days xD the rest is 4 inch heels all the way~
7. I bitch alot out of bordom...
8. I slack about 10% of my working time xD
9. I discovered tht if u randomly say "hi" to ppl, they'll eventually become friendlier with u~
10. On the first day of work i spent 10% of my day's pay on a burger
11. I neglected my dog.. and the house smells like acid :D
12. Towards the end of the day.. when my energy is exhausted i turn into The Hulk [ps:sorry if i offended anyone]

2 comments: