Friday, April 24, 2009

Jobs Jobs Jobs!! $.$

I have to admit.. slacking off was part of the whole "holiday" thing.. from full blast STUDY MODE >>> SLACK MODE.. that itself was an experience worth. Though, God knows why it ended up in the folder entitled "Unpleasant Memories from Hannah's Life"
Since march I've been working hard [not dog-like yet] but somehow... even if i was worked like a dog, i think that beats stoning at home doing nothing.
My full** time job is at Tadika Tiny Oak. Well.. Tiny Oak's where i learn that i actually like kids. Not to sound like Wen Chean but.. the kids are realllyyyyy cuteeeee :3 [that was a lame attempt to imitate her lol]

WARNING : IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF LIKING KIDS, DON'T WORK IN A TADIKA/TASKA/OTHER COMPATIBLE CLASS EDUCATION FACILITY

Praise: Jie a.. whats the matter with you? *scouping ice cream*
Me: huh? *washing dishes*
Praise: its like... *takes a bite of ice cream*
Me: wtf? -.- say la~ *sweeps the floor*
Praise: its like.. you're suddenly so... MOTHERLY *feeds me ice cream*
Me: izzit? yah mehh *mops floor*
Praise: ya. wash for me! *passes me bowl*
Me: WASH YOURSLEF!

okay, i know the dialouge above may seem pointless.. eventhough u are right but! i think... teaching at the tadika AWOKEN THE INATE FENINE INSTINCTS in me.
These are the kids in my class.. its nice to think that in the future ALL OF THEM will grow up to be MINI HANNAHs~

GO~ MY MINIONS~ MY LITTLE DEMONS~
wakakakakakakakakakaka >:D

poor Arifft felt his masculinity was tested. After i put the clip on, he immedieatley ripped the clip off and rubbed his head disgustingly~
and i tot i was influencial

not tadika students.. they're my lovely cousin's children~
this pic reminds me of ME and my BRO when we were young~ T__T i miss him
this pic was taken during my uncle's funeral.

Okay.. so now we'll talk about work at TOS : Time Out Solutions
Traveling takes a whole new definition when you're with the TOS gang. These ppl are CRAZY.. Crazy for food, crazy for adventure, crazy for fun.. basically they're just crazy. okay maybe not THAT crazy

This time we went to MALAKA!!
one of the "Job" locations~
Donald & Lily Chendol~ rock the world!!

my boss/supervisor/superior/the person who hands me CASH $.$

Catherine and Daniel[the dude] posing with the erm.. pineapple tarts

i love this stairway entrance thingy~ got a really nice "feel" to it

work time.. sulking cause the dude donwanna talk to me T__T
and.. if ANY of u have to comment on my "make up",

"darling the girl's reaching 20 and now that she's seeing so many ppl its not presentable to go there looking pale and corpse looking. Let her wear some make up"
mother dearest~ 10th April 2009

Some random pics i took along the way~
random abandoned house

random shoe view

random fruit i picked and then tried to force ppl to eat but they refused anyway

random striking red gate!!!

ps: the pics aren't what u usually see in a tourist's camera..why? go figure >:D

No comments:

Post a Comment