Saturday, April 18, 2009

Principal of the Sower

Theoretically, if u sow[plant seed] u'll reap[get fruits]
I know it works in many occasions.. still there are times when things just turn out "funny"..
The lectures my mother graciously hummed into my decade old ears took another whole decade for me to fully comprehend its meaning~
Just like.. right now.
I'm confused. turning 20 soon. entering the second decade of my life. abandoning my teenage years to explore this every mystifying and occasionally deadly world of adulthood.
There are many things i dont understand... for instance,

When we trust someone... is it wrong to expect some trust back in return? Friendships sink when trust isnt on board.. but my unveiled eyes, despite its sharpness cant seem to find this so called"trust" anywhere..
Lost in the darkness of time and taken for granted..
somehow it hurts.. the feeling.. of knowing u are untrustworthy....
I learnt that just because you trust the other person.. it doesnt mean they'll trust you in return.
Its sad i had to learn it the hard way.

As free sprited as i claim to be, i noticed that in everything we do there are limitations. Like the way you conduct yourself when you're with male and female are different as the sun is different with the moon... limitations are different for each situation. Its hard to remember all these, especially whn practice is hard to get. Making mistakes is part of life right? I mean.. people will know that right? would they?

Maybe the whole world is ignorant.. blissful in their false innocense...
owh.. what am i saying~ i bet of every 10 person who reads this post.. only 1 of them will understand.. im just blogging for my own records..

Anywa.. here's a pic of me in my girl's night out.
So long since i've last seen them.. shen shen looks hot =.= pauline as faboulus as usual.. kairi =.= i've seen her too often lol

clockwise starting frm blue shirt girl: pauline, kairi, me, shen shen [looks really HOT.. her body so nice d wtf? i oso wanna do yoga!]

No comments:

Post a Comment