Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I missed my orientation program!

As some of you have known, i've finally realized my childhood dream[ok exaggeration] to study Psychology at HELP.
Before you judge me as a moronic imbecile with bad reflex, sense of direction and timing please hear my story out first. *in tears*

As soon as i found out that the orientation program is on the 28th of August~ HENCE! I immediately key-ed into my phone calendar.. and i set the alarm to ring every morning. [so that i can get the continuous kick of excitement]
In my mind... it was 28th~

So, today[27th] i gave Leng Jet[a friend already studying at HELP] a called just to reconfirm:

Me: Hi Leng Jet, just wanna check with u~ Tmro hor.. the orientation program start what time?
LJ: huh? wat?
Me:??
LJ: I thought the orientation program was YESTERDAY?
Me: *i saw a black crow... in the drain.. by the post office*
LJ: hold on hold on, let me check it with you.
Me: *i saw a sick old lady.. and i decided to beat her up and feed her to that f**king crow*

In truth.. it's on the 26th *cries dramatically*

Which means.. i missed it! like.. HOW? wat? huh?
Superman~~ spin the globe and turn back time!!!! i really wanted to go meet my seniors.. and have fun... and mingle ... and meet ppl .....
I blame no one but myself......

WHYYYYYY OWH GOD WHY!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment