Friday, February 20, 2009

F>Distraction asap

Bored. Bored to the point of desperation. Desperate to the brink of depression.
Waking up to nothing. I loath waking up in the morning. Wishing i could just sleep forever till a new distraction comes for me, and let that new obsession take me.
At least, in my slumber i could dream. Ever felt the faint feeling of nothingness? Like your existence is at a pause. Someone please hit the freaking play button. I'd rather it be fast forward than a stationary period as this. The feeling of waking up and saying "Great. What now?"
At night, when the darkness covers me-like a blanket. At least, i could think of scary things just to creep my self out, for the thrill of it, a form of self entertainment. The daylight is too bright and too hot for comfort. The air-con is stuffy and a fan is not enough. The library's too far. The Internet too broad, too random. Anime's immature, drama's are lame, comics have been out read, Kl's too far too expensive. No where to run, nothing to do.. Being on holiday isn't as fun as it use to be.
I guess there's always a price to pay when someone chooses to be lazy. Serve myself right.

No comments:

Post a Comment