Friday, February 20, 2009

Mysterious Febuary

Febuary... a very special month for ME. Why? because 3 of the most important men in my life are celebrating their birthday within tht 28-29 days period. Basically they impacted my life and are kindda involved in moulding me into the woman i am today~ *chehhh chehhhh*

Generally.. I think February babies are rather... easily misunderstood. However, when you get to know them, and understand their momentum along with their mood swings~ you'll come to find them rather lovable.. their pressence addictive and hard to let go. At least.. thts wht "SAYA" think la.

daddy was drozy with cough meds while we woke
him up at 12am to cellebrate his birthday
15th Febuary 1956 - Daddy dearest xD
When i think about daddy, i cant help but feel thankful and grateful. I dont think any daughter could ever wish for a better father. I owe him all the patience, tolerance, grace and occasional mercy that he's shown towards me. The love that he'd gives me is not something money can buy. The things he does for me, no one else would do [not even my mother] Safe to say, i have daddy complex. I always pray that daddy gets to live healthily till he sees my grand daughter get married! Sometimes when daddy's off outstation for work.. my heart becomes unsettled like something isnt complete. Well, daddy's spot in my heart can never be replaced! [daddy actually malu when i hold his hand and walk in public] I dun care! I'm really proud of you! Who cares if ppl think the old dude married a younger wife?! lol. cause.. its not true. anyway..
Happy Birthday Daddy XOXO


he is posing with chee kar's peculiarly
obscene demon plushie
17th Febuary 1989 - My Toyboy Cherny
I do owe him a lot. Aside form the food that he always bring for me.. he thought me many morals and fun stuff. Although.. i do remember him teaching me some bad stuff. ie.the appropriate use of bad words.. be cho lor.. be emo.. ect. [yes i blame him for influencing me on that] Despite our very obvious different family background we somehow made the bests of friends. Awww.. i miss the days when i have him sitting beside me.. and i'd randomly grab one of his stationary and destroy it, just to see him scold me xD.. i remember biting one of his eraser and leaving my drool behind. xD Despite our platonic relationship, I STILL INSIST THAT HIS CHARACTER MARRIES MINE in game [so tht i can have unlimited sp, and i can have a proff all to myself xD]

21st Febuary 1989 - My *clears throat* Louis Bighead Byo
You could categorize him as stalker.. but he doesnt follow you around. I'd imagine if i went to SEGi lastime instead of MBS.. well.. there's a high possibility i wont be as single as i am now. [haha] I've know him for 4 years? and i do admit i dont know him well enough but still.. he's the one tht's mostly always on my side xD Listens to all my complaints and all my curses.. Kindda always there for me, and pretty much gets abused by me very frequently. ie. ignore him and play game, scold him when he phone me at wrong time, kacau him ALOT when my pc got problem. Im starting to suspect that he's a sadistic pain lover.. cause how much pain and abuse can someone actually endure? haha im so lucky~ despite my actions i'm really glad i know him xD
happy burrfff day louis :D big boy liao lu..

Another special "male" in my life.

He's the only one tht's sharing my bed at the moment xD
love the smelly boy lots!!
credits to Hui Ting who helped me cut his hair on Valentine's Day haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment