Tuesday, June 2, 2009

USM - One down two more to go

I only applied to 3 Universities. No USM, guess i wasnt meant to study Mass Com~

Having given 8 choices to fill in, ranging from over a 50 varsities in Malaysia with various courses to select, I only filled in half.[haha stupid right?] Its like this, i did not want to apply for something I do not like. Hence, whatever my pathetically sufficient CGPA was enough for, I applied whatever course within that range and finally decided I only wanted four. Obviously doctor/engineer/dentist/pharmacist was out of the question.


I use to think, in order to succeed in life you need to be a professional.


Nge nge become one, who cares if you like the subject or not. But over the years, I come to realize that it doesn’t matter.. Heck! it definitely sounds cooler to tell ppl “Hey! I studied in SINGAPORE” or “HEY! I’m studying medicine in UKM” or “I’m studying chemical engineering in UM”


Smack to reality babes, that’s not you. Most probably that will never be you.


Strangely, as ambitious as I was, [I partially give credit to my parents, constantly whispering into my ears “you’ll be a great person next time” or “you’ll definitely be very successful in the future”] I’m not at all shaken by this seemingly LOW moment of my life. Well, I could spell it out for u, but then it’d be too depressing and self-pitying so I’ll just skip that part. What I wanted to say was, this is the time.. I can actually FEEL myself growing up. Not physically [heck I don’t need bigger boobs OMG no~] but emotionally.


Its like those games we play, we gain experience when we kill a certain monster, depending on the monster we kill. It feels like I just killed the mother of all boss monsters. A tangible[means can feel] boost in my inbuilt exp sensor. It’s like seeing the exp bar BUDGE and INCH.

And that feels greaaaaaat!

I don’t know how to describe it. Maybe I should take up poetry…


The hole in my heart,

Not yet whole,

Nevertheless not as empty,

The sun that rises shines bright and assuring,

Its warmth comforting and secure,

Yet it still sets at twilight,


Ok, that’s as far as it goes haha. I’m too lazy to crack my head anymore.

Some pics taken from the recent wedding dinner.[ps: i dont personally know the bride and groom.. so im not gonna post their pictures]

Mommy and Daddy!!


Daddy's Girls~ [PROUD OF IT! *does the Susan Boyle nod*]




From left to right: Queenie(17), Me(20), Praise(??), Jo Shua(21), Li Car(23)


Mom and aunt have so much resemblance don't they?


Last but not least, THE FAMILY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment