Sunday, September 13, 2009

Uni Life: I survived the Teething Stage!

Okay, so i admit to having pre-conceptions on how "ideal" my uni life was suppose to be, and when it didn't turn out that way, as usual i freaked out and emo-ed for awhile [1 full week]. I know it was stupid.
Let me share some with you:
1. Find myself a Personal Cherny [top priority]
2. Find a club to be active in.
3. Make an effot to go to CF (christian fellowship)
4. Dont so fa hau
5. Study chiong-iyly hard

Now that i'm entering my third week things are getting to be sweeter :)
Meeting a couple of friends already, some closer than the others. Though i admit, i havent find myself a Personal Cherny. There was this particular guy.. he looks like Jason Castro!! kyaaa!!!
Still, i miss my cherny like mad.. im yet to find someone who's gonna mad with me... Some too kiasu, some too kiamsiap, some too kiasi.. some just plainly kia of me..

So.. so far of my checklist :
1. No Chernies avaliable to be made MINE.. *sob*
2. At progress
3. CF was... abit cold. but, i've already made it a discipline to go.. no choice haha.. hopefully thie ice melts fast
4. not fa hau lor.... really i almost feel lesbo-ish(isnt tht fa hau? haha)
5. chionging.. *does the kiasu chant*

Waaaa... i miss Form6 life.. i miss my school uniform.. i miss my gang... i miss pn.majinah and pn tay..

No comments:

Post a Comment